Monday, March 12, 2012

Introduction

I've missed writing.  So here we go again. :)

I had a 12 hour seminar on Saturday that got me excited about a new blog.  The seminar was about pain and the physiology behind pain.  The logistics are pretty boring, even for someone who loves human anatomy and physiology as much as me.  Fortunately, we ended up getting into some really interesting discussions which re-ignited that fire in me---my love of educating people on health, wellness, and chiropractic.  The idea may not be new; you will find hundreds of health and wellness blogs out there.  My education and experience will hopefully bring some new perspectives!

Some upcoming topics (and their myths....):

  • Water (Should we be drinking 8 glasses a day?)
  • Vitamin D (How much, what kind, what brand?)
  • Diet (Should I be following the good ol' food pyramid guidelines?)
  • Chiropractic (Are they back doctors?)
  • Core exercises (Should I be doing 1000 crunches a day?)
  • And much, much more!!
If there's a specific topic you want to hear about, don't be shy! :)

In Health and Happiness,
Dr. Adelaide
Doctor of Chiropractic

1 comment: